Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Very First Blog Post


Hello World!

My name is Samantha and I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. I am a mother to 2 wonderful little boys and lucky enough to be engaged to my soul mate. Here is me and my gorgeous family near Kingston, Ontario:




 I work as a receptionist/administrative support at the best place to work in Canada (No, really we actually won awards for this!) and I just came back after taking a year off following the birth of my youngest son.

I have a passion for DIY just about anything and when I don’t pass out at 9:00 p.m. or spend time with my boys I am usually doing something crafty like these jewelry holders:



I have a serious shoe,accessory, make-up and clothing addiction. As of this moment I am currently dreaming of wearing these shoes as soon as the temperature permits. I got these for my birthday last summer and didn't get a chance to wear them yet:



I've been toying with the idea of writing a blog for a few years now. I read a lot of them (from lifestyle to beauty and fashion blogs) and finally decided to take the jump and create my own space. I want to write about anything and everything that pops into my head. I will try and post everyday if possible and I can promise you it will always be different. I am really excited about having an outlet for everything that I have an opinion on and encourage people to follow my blog and comment on my posts. 

Well that's all for now...


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment